FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes! We use only natural ingredients which we source as locally as possible. We give preference to organic ingredients where available.
* DO ALL THE MEDICINAL PLANTS COME FROM AUSTRALIA?
As with all our ingredients, we make sure that our medicinal plants are sourced locally. That's because short supply chain preserves plants' medicinal properties. We prefer herbs grown or wild-harvested in Tasmania or on the Australian mainland wherever possible (and even grow a portion of the plants ourselves).
* HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE AN ORDER AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Your order will be shipped via Australia Post. Please, be aware that we currently ship within Australia only. However, do not hesitate to contact us for international orders.
We are committed to process each order within 48h. We dispatch orders between Monday and Friday. We offer the following FLAT RATES & timing:
- Standard delivery (3-7 business days): $5
- Express delivery (2-4 business days): $12
- FREE SHIPPING (Standard delivery) on orders over $80
* HOW DOES HERBAE THYLACINI HANDLE PAYMENTS AND MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
All payments on our website are processed through PayPal. PayPal is an international secure payment service used by millions of people every day for purchasing goods online & is absolutely safe to use. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card. Our website uses advanced certificates to ensure you personal information is safe with us.
* CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Please, take your time to select our products. Once you complete your order, no cancellations are possible.
* WHAT IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY ORDER?
While we pride ourselves with our precision formulations, be aware that there may be slight variations from batch to batch. These include appearance, consistency, and/or smell. This is completely normal and due to:
- the nature of the materials and ingredients used to create our products;
- our products being fully hand-crafted;
- our products being manufactured in small batches to ensure their freshness & high quality.
However, if you think your product has a serious problem or the packaging is damaged, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to resolve the issue. Please, be aware that items that are damaged as a result of incorrect usage will not be considered faulty.