High-performance multipurpose ointment that heals and protects dry cracked skin, chapped lips, minor scratches and burns. This super-smooth salve helps to manage extremely dry skin on hands, elbows and heels and can also be used as a soothing lip balm and nappy “cream”. It is a staple skin care product for the whole family. Contains no essential oils.
* Natural and organic ingredients
* 100% Hand-crafted botanical extracts of Australian origin
* No imported oils or raw ingredients
* 100% Palm Oil Free
* Pharmacist formulated
* Cruelty free
Featured native plant and its actions
Leatherwood (Eucryphia lucida)
The First Nations people of Tasmania have been rubbing the nectar of this noble rainforest plant into wounds to expedite the healing process. The nectar and pollen are transferred into leatherwood honey and beeswax, which are copiously present in our ointment.
Featured local plant and its actions
Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita)
During their lifetime, everybody will benefit from this humble but incredibly versatile medicinal plant. Its bitter taste does not matter when applied on skin. All you care about is the deep healing it imparts on it!
Directions for use
Warm a small amount of the salve between your fingers and gently apply on your skin or lips.
Full list of ingredients
Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract ^*°, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil ^*, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil ^, Eucryphia lucida (Leatherwood) Beeswax ^*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil ^, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil ^*, Eucryphia lucida (Leatherwood) Honey ^*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
^ Australian grown
* Certified organic / Organic / Wildcrafted
° House-made in small batches from fresh seasonal herbs
Australian score 100 %
PET jar with PE/PP lid *
* Due to the world’s plastic pollution crisis we are replacing plastic packaging of our Body Balm and Remedial Salve with environmentally friendly versions. While we are working on it, enjoy a 15% discount on both products (valid as long as stock lasts).