Lush blend of medicinal herbal extracts perfect to moisturize dehydrated skin and leave it velvety soft and radiant.
All skin types.
Sensitive skin friendly.
- Improves skin texture.
- Great to use for an uplifting muscle massage.
- Suitable for eczema prone skin.
Warm a small amount of the balm in your palms by rubbing them together and gently massage into the skin. Let the product sink in for a minute or two.
Kunzea (Kunzea ambigua) ^t *
Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) ^ *
Calendula (Calendula officinalis) ^t *
Lemon Balm (Mellissa officinalis) ^t *
Arnica (Arnica montana) *
Sunflower (Helianthus anuus) ^ *
Macadamia (Macadamia integrifolia) ^ *
Hemp (Cannabis sativa) ^ *
Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) *
Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) *
^t denotes Tasmanian grown
^ denotes Australian grown
* denotes Organic
- Hypoallergenic, pharmacist formulated.
- Quandong seeds have been used by Aboriginal Australians to relief body aches.
- The endemic Tasmanian Kunzea works with other herbs to reduce symptoms of eczema.
Product of Australia
Full list of ingredients:
Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Arnica montana Flower Extract, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Beeswax, Macadamia integrifolia Seed Oil, Santalum acuminatum Seed Extract, Cannabis sativa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Kunzea ambigua Leaf Oil