Lush blend of medicinal herbal extracts perfect to soothe dry flaky skin and leave it velvety soft and radiant.
All skin types.
Sensitive skin friendly.
- Improves skin texture.
- Great to use for an uplifting muscle massage.
- Suitable for eczema prone skin.
Melt a small amount of the balm between your palms and gently massage the velvet into your skin. Let the balm sink in for a minute or two.
Kunzea (Kunzea ambigua) ^t *
Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) ^ *
Calendula (Calendula officinalis) ^t *
Lemon Balm (Mellissa officinalis) ^t *
Arnica (Arnica montana) *
Sunflower (Helianthus anuus) ^ *
Macadamia (Macadamia integrifolia) ^ *
Hemp (Cannabis sativa) ^ *
Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) * “
Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) * “
^t Tasmanian grown
^ Australian grown
* Organic or Wildcrafted
“ Fair Trade
- Hypoallergenic, pharmacist formulated.
- Based on the Aboriginal tradition of body rubs.
- Quandong seeds have been used by Aboriginal Australians to relief body aches.
- Kunzea is a Tasmanian endemic plant. Here she works with other herbs to reduce symptoms of eczema.
Product of Australia
Full list of ingredients:
Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Arnica montana Flower Extract, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Beeswax, Macadamia integrifolia Seed Oil, Santalum acuminatum Seed Extract, Cannabis sativa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Kunzea ambigua Leaf Oil